Download AVS Image Converter Latest Version for Windows – Taking photos of our own self or other people can be an excellent hobby. You can obtain money from it too. After taking the photos, photographer or not, editing and giving it a little manipulation is something that has to be done. You should definitely try AVS Image Converter to do the job. The app is rated 4 out of 5 which indicates that it has a lot of potentials. Released on October 10, 2017, the app is the product of Online Media Technologies which can be accessed on www.avs4you.com. The latest version of this digital photo software is 220.127.116.116 that can only operate on Windows XP/2003/Vista//8/10 without any additional requirements.
More Information on AVS Image Converter
AVS Image Converter falls into the category of Digital Photo Software with a subcategory of Photo Editors. The size of the file is not too big for a computer device application which is only 22.76MB under the name of AVSImageConverter.exe. The app is free to try, which means that you don’t have to pay for anything to try its basic features and functions. When you want to go deeper into the app and try its professional features, the price that you have to pay is $59—a quite normal price for a photo editor software on Windows Operational System.
How To Use AVS Image Converter
Moving on to the procedure of using AVS Image Converter, the app is easy to use. There are several steps to do. Here are they:
- Click the Add button on the Toolbar or Download Photos from social media accounts—Facebook or Flickr
- Choose the type of format for the result which can be selected from the Conversion tab. Then, adjust the settings
- Using a preset chosen from the available presets tab, resize the image
- If you are intended to make some more changes, especially on the tonal range or antique effect, switch to Corrections tab
- To add a text or a watermark on the image, click the Watermark option
- Almost finish, click the Conversion tab to choose the destination folder
- Lastly, click the Convert Now! Button and AVS Image Converter will create new files
Those are the easy steps to operate AVS to edit, manipulate or convert your favorite photos. From all the information above, you understand that the app offers easiness in all of its functions. Moreover, the tools are very manageable. Furthermore, the result can be converted into a lot of formats which include Gif, PNG, Tiff, BMP, TGA, RAS, JPEG or PDF.
Download AVS Image Converter Latest Version
- Download AVS Image Converter for Windows – Download