Download Emsisoft Emergency Kit Latest Version for Windows – Are you looking for an antimalware program that can be used without having to install it first? Then take a look at Emsisoft Emergency Kit! No installation of any kind is needed to get it running and ready to scan and clean your infected PC. This is basically a collection of standalone scanners as well as security programs. It also comes with the powerful Emsisoft Scanner that also includes the graphical user interface. It holds so much more than that though, read our review below!
Emsisoft Emergency Kit Technicality
One of the most useful aspects of this program is that it can get rid of infections like Ransomware, which is impossible to remove while logged into Windows or while the infections are active. Not only viruses, but this tool can also get rid of spyware, Trojans, adware, dialers, worms, keyloggers and other malicious malware. What it means by the standalone bit is that it’s very versatile for you can run it from a bootable DVD or CD, USB key or even from within your Windows Safe Mode.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit is compatible with Windows 7, 8 as well as 10 (32-bit program). This tool works on both 64-bit and 32-bit OS. Given the fact that pretty much everyone now no longer uses a rather outdated computer from the late 90s, this tool will probably work on your PC. It can also work on Windows Server (2008 R2/2012/R2 2016).
In order to use this program, download the file and then extract the contents to your preferred location, e.g. desktop. Once all the contents are extracted, open the Emsisoft Emergency Kit and tap on the Start.exe option. The launcher then will start and you have the options to access the following:
- Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner: this is the graphical version that relies on the latest definitions from the company anti-Malware scanner (Emsisoft, obviously!). This tool can be used from a recovery environment or in safe mode in order to remove especially stubborn infections.
- Commandline Scanner: this particular scanner is a non-graphical type of the anti-malware scanner. This version has the same functionality as its other counterpart just minus the graphical user interface. It can be used by system administrators who want to control the program through the command line and by advanced users as well. That way, it is useful for use within scripts. You’d love to know that the command-line tool is specifically designed for professional users. It’s really ideal for batch jobs.
One of the best features that this software has is that all of the available programs are fully portable. That way, you can always run it whether by using a USB device or even in a graphical recovery environment.
How to Run it
In order to run the command-line scanner version, do all these actions accordingly:
- Open a command prompt window by typing in cmd.exe
- Then, switch to the drive of your USB stick like f, or h, then proceed to switch to the folder of the executable files like your cd run
- Then, type in a2cmd.exe in order to start running the scanner
To conclude, Emsisoft Emergency Kit typically uses approx. 200 MB of your PC RAM. It’s quite low considering the 10 million signatures that this program must load. This tool is definitely perfect for you if your PC has at least 1 GB RAM.
Download Emsisoft Emergency Kit Latest Version
- Download Emsisoft Emergency Kit for Windows – Download