Download Zero Assumption Latest Version for Windows – Zero Assumption Recovery is the exact way to restore deleted files on Windows. The data you deleted is not actually deleted or when you do a quick format of the hard disk, only the database table is left blank. Your old data file is actually still in storage and has not been completely erased.
So, we need the best data recovery software to restore your data. Who knows if the data that you unintentionally delete is so important. It can be your paper for school, your work, your thesis, or your project. By using this app, you can have those files again.
Zero Assumption Recovery is one of the best free data recovery software. This tool is able to restore or recover all types of data loss that includes servers, desktops, laptops, and various types of audio files, videos, images, and much more. It is also free data recovery software that you can use to restore data both formatted and subsequently deleted.
By installing this app, the lost data is likely to be saved. Even though the success rate is not one hundred percent. The superior feature of this app is that there is information about the recovered file conditions, whether “Good”, “Poor”, “Very Poor”, or “Lost”. The file that is most likely to be recovered is the files with the “Good” statement.
How to Use Zero Assumption Recovery
- First, you need to download this app. After you already downloaded it, you need to install the app. The installation process may take several minutes.
- After the installation process is finished, open the app. You will see the “Recovery” section, click this menu.
- There are many options in that menu. You can choose the disk or file such as PDF that you want to recover. But the app will be scanning your PC first. Wait until the scan process is complete. Please be patient when this process takes place. The greater the data you want to recover, the longer the process.
- Scans of missing data will appear. Along with the appearance of the scan results, a notification will appear which files have “Good”, “Poor”, “Very Poor”, and “Lost” statement. If the file that you needed is labeled as “Good”, it means that you can recover those files. Choose the files and click “OK”.
- After that, select the “Recover” button. A dialog box appears to select the storage location. Select the location you want, then select OK. Wait for a while until the recovery process with Zero Assumption Recovery is done.
Download Zero Assumption Recovery Latest Version
- Download Zero Assumption Recovery for Windows – Download