Download IE PassView Latest Version for Windows – This software is designed as a small utility which is functioning to open up passwords kept by the web browser of Internet Explorer. The Internet Explorer versions supported by this utility include the version 4.0 to 11.0 and the Microsoft Edge Browser.
The passwords stored by the Internet Explorer include the web address password type (AutoComplete, Password-Protected Website), storage location (Registry, credential file) and the username. You can be able to reveal these passwords using IE PassView.
To understand more about this utility, here we are going to review some reasons why possessing IE PassView makes sense. Just provide your 5 minutes to check out the reason, so that, you can consider using this tool in order to enhance your web browser performance to support your work.
What You Need To Know About IE PassView
No Need Of Installation
The first reason why you must think about having IE PassView is no need for installation. In other words, if you want to use this tool, you don’t have to install it to start using it. All you need to do is just to copy the executable (exe) file to the folder you choose. Afterward, you can directly use the tool.
As the next step, this tool will scan all of the passwords of the Internet Explorers in your system. As a result, you will be able to see the passwords displayed on the main window. Thus, using IE PassView is pretty easy, isn’t it? It is definitely because you don’t need to install the tool.
Ability To Recover 3 Types of Passwords
The next thing to know why this tool is much considerable is the ability to recover 3 types of passwords. Those are:
- AutoComplete Passwords: when you open a web browser, you will see a message appears asking you whether or not you want to save the password. If you click the button “Save”, it means you enable the AutoComplete passwords.
- HTTP Authentication passwords: certain websites permit you to browse only after you type the username and password. If you select the “save” option, it means the password is saved as HTTP Authentication password.
- FTP Password: this one is the password of FTP you can use.
Password Storage Location
Another reason why IE PassView makes sense to use is the password storage location. In this case, the passwords are stored in different locations by the Internet Explorer. It depends on the IE versions and the password types. There are typically 3 types of password storage locations which are:
- Protected storage: this is the particular secret location provided by the registry. This storage is to save the Internet Explorer password for 4.0 and 6.0 versions.
- Registry: this is the password storage location for version 7.0 and all the AutoComplete passwords.
- Credential File: this one is to save the password of 7.0 version of IE and all the Authentication passwords along with the other network passwords.
Overall, IE PassView is quite logical and considerable to possess dealing with the way you reveal the passwords saved by the Internet Explorer of your web browser.
Download IE PassView Latest Version
- Download for Windows – Download