HitmanPro is a malware scanner, designed to remove remnants of malicious software or files that are not deleted during ordinary antivirus scanning. Before buying a license, people can use this app free to check the state of their computer. This program relies on cloud computing technology, which gives the app scanner an impressive malware detection ratio and makes it possible to thoroughly inspect malicious files. It is very good at detecting mainly rootkits. The malware scanner program does not slow down the system and can be used with other security programs. If you decide to repair a computer with this app, you will install the newest version which is the third version. Just like the previous version, this program is presented as an easy-to-use program that can quickly check the system for various cyber infections.
How to Detect the Problem by Using HitmanPro
Before looking for potential threats, please update the app Detection rules and Immunization databases. To check for a problem or threat, follow these steps:
- Click to activate the HitmanPro Search Heat window.
- Click to start searching for threats in your system (the process can take 20 minutes to 1 hour if you have a lot of data, files, and programs). The app screen will appear
- Click to start searching for problems with your system. After the program checks for problems and the search is complete, the number and the type of problem will be shown like the window below.
- Select the item you want to delete. Some items may be the marketing software that you want to keep (for whatever reason). Tip: Items shown in red letters are categorized as problems or threats. Items shown in green letters are records of your Internet usage. To save an item, please remove the check from the item box. Important: before you delete or ignore the malware that you find, you are strongly encouraged to see each item’s origin and activity.
- Click to the right of the HitmanPro result window to open more information about the item. If there is no information, you can do research on the Internet. Find out how the item operates and what potential threats it can do to your system. Wider knowledge and information can give you better privacy and security.
- Click to enable malware removal. A confirmation dialog box will appear and ask if you want to delete all problems found.
- Click the Yes button if you want to delete all items. Note: You are recommended to search for problems every week in your system.
We have come to the conclusion that this app is a great solution for those who want to check their computers and ensure that their computers are really clean. The app removes the infection effectively after they carefully examine each infection.