MiniTool Power Data Recovery software is one of the software created by MiniTool Solution Ltd. This software developer claims that this tool is the most powerful and successful software as well as inexpensive in terms of restoring or recovering all types of data loss that includes laptops, servers, desktops, and various types of files such as images, video, audio files, and more.
Overview of MiniTool Power Data Recovery
According to the development, this app is the solution to all data recovery problems that are able to help restore or recover all types of data lost due to erasure or deletion, formatted, software damage, virus problems, or even sabotage. The app is claimed to be able to recover from various media such as hard drives, memory cards (MMC and Micro SD), flash disk, CD / DVD disks, and other media that experience data loss. Supported file systems for this app are NTFS, FAT12, NTFS5, ISO9660, FAT16, Joliet, FAT32, and UFD System Files.
Windows System Requirements for MiniTool Power Data Recovery
To be able to run the Power Data Recovery application on Windows OS, you must at least have
- Processor: 486 or Pentium or higher.
- Minimum 100MB hard drive free space.
- Windows 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 operating systems,
- RAM at least 64MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- Tip IDE / SCSI hard drive
- It is recommended to have a second hard drive for recovery or where to store recovery results.
How to Install and Use MiniTool Power Data Recovery
- Install Power Data Recovery as with other application installations.
- Enter the serial number that you have received from the official website.
- Wait until the installation process is done
- You can open Power Data Recovery
- Select one method or method of data recovery according to what happened to the data, for example, because it has been deleted.
- The next step we select storage that we will recover the data.
- Choose a drive to save your recovered data
- Then click Recover
- Later you will see the contents of the drive that we will recover. The file appears, whether it has been deleted or has not been deleted. You will get the list of files that are received in Power Data Recovery
- Choose the file or folder that we will recover or restore. Then click Save.
- Save File Recovery in Power Data Recovery.
- The next step we specify is the location of the file to be recovered.
- Determine the location of file storage by Power Data Recovery
- Confirm file recovery storage
- After determining the storage location, click OK.
- Let the recovery process take place. Pray that electricity will not be extinguished while the process is running.
Those are the steps on how to install and use this app. The data recovery app is great for your PC. You can download this app for free. The performance of this app is very great. There have been many good reviews that MiniTool Power Data Recovery. This is proof that the app can work really great to recover your data.