Each browser has its own advantages and disadvantages including Mozilla Firefox web browser. It is one of the most popular web browsers in the world used by many users to surf the internet. Users can use Mozilla on PC with operating systems such as Windows, Mac, and Linux as an application to access the internet and surfing the virtual world. Mozilla used to be called as Phoenix and then for a moment it is known as Mozilla Firebird. It is a free cross-platform web browser developed by the Mozilla Foundation which has hundreds of users back then.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Mozilla Firefox
Do you use Mozilla as your web browser to access the internet? We are pretty sure that you use it as your web browser since this browser is so popular until now. But do you know the advantages and disadvantages of this popular browser? It offers great advantages which are very useful whenever you surf the internet. However, since everything is not perfect, it also has its own disadvantages. With its advantages and disadvantages, it still a reliable and popular browser that is still widely used by internet users. So what are the advantages and disadvantages of Mozilla? By reading this article, you will know our review of Mozilla as a browser to access the internet.
Mozilla Firefox Web Browser Pros
- The interface is very rapid
- The level of popularity among internet users is very good
- Browser security is more powerful and secure than other browsers
- It has a wide variety of add-ons and it continues to develop by its owners and developers around the world
- This browser has a more complete browser configuration compared to other browsers.
- The size of the application is relatively small. It is less than 5 MB. This size is very small compared to other browsers which can reach 80 MB.
- The page appearance and the toolbar area are more concise.
- Integrated with IRC (Internet Relay Chat), Mozilla web browser is also one of the browsers that integrated with a popular chat feature to use.
- Features anti-fraud protection
Anti-fraud is another useful feature in Mozilla. This feature allows them to prevent piracy of your personal data and users, such as name, address, phone number, and others
Mozilla Firefox Web Browser Cons
- The program will run for a long time when you first open it.
- The web browser can function optimally if the user uses add-ons.
- Update Mozilla means that the user needs to download the new version. Compared to other web browsers, they just need to upgrade only not re-download.
- Certain websites are having a slow process to open them. This is due to compatibility issues or compatibility between the encoding of the site pages with the Mozilla web browser.
- Mozilla is not integrated with Outlook and Outlook Express, some e-mail facilities are not working properly. Even some online forms do not respond if the user pressing the Enter key.
Those are the advantages and disadvantages of Mozilla Firefox as a web browser.