The app is very important as it has recovery function in returning your important data. By using this data recovery you can easily restore data that lost, deleted accidentally, errors or even infected with a virus that cannot be handled by an antivirus. Its use is easy and minimal risk also makes recovery data app as the best solution for those of you who want more secure data security.
There are some false assumptions about recovery performance on a computer system, that is, by setting up Recovery, you can also cancel the installed software. It is quite clear that system recovery can only restore the registry and its settings. Maybe you will also get shortcuts that appear again but for the program still installed. So the only way is to reinstall your software. Such is the explanation of the meaning of Recovery and its functions and roles in a computer system. Considering that until now there may still be many computer users who have been operating for years but are still not familiar with R-Studio even though the functions that can be obtained are quite large.
The Role of R-Studio
The author hopes that after reading this article, you can better understand the use and how important a recovery data app is in maintaining data security and preventing the computer from being damaged. Below are some of the features from the best data recovery app.
- Able to restore formatted data.
- Able to restore data that has been deleted.
- Able to restore data on deleted or damaged partitions.
- Able to restore data lost due to software crashes, viruses, or unknown reasons.
- Able to restore lost data even after you reinstall Windows.
- Able to restore data quickly and accurately.
Actually, the software is paid software, but you can get the full version if you download the paid version. This app is the easy way to restore lost or deleted data
How to Use R-Studio
- First, download and install this data recovery Software
- Run the Pandora Program, this Wizard app will appear, you need to click the Next button
- Then, you select “No, I did not find my file” if our important file is not found in the Recycle Bin
- Select the drive that we want to scan (Drive options adjust according to the place where we saved the previous file before it disappeared)
- There are 3 Recovery Methods (can be selected as needed), you can select as you want.
- Select the type of file we are looking for (For example if you want to find Ms. Word file then we checklist only in * .DOC and * .DOCX options)
- Click Start Disk Surface Scan Then wait until the scan process. A scan will appear on the right column.
- Click the Recovery icon to restore lost data
So now you can restore deleted or formatted data easily, cheaply, and legally of course. The size of R-Studio also small.